Welcome To McDonald & MacGregor, LLC
At McDonald & MacGregor, LLC, we serve injury victims and their families throughout northeastern Pennsylvania. Focusing on the immediate and long-term needs of personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation victims, our services are sought after by leading national, state and local trial lawyer organizations to instruct fellow attorneys on personal injury law and workers’ compensation.
Our attorneys have obtained some of the largest settlements and jury verdicts in northeastern Pennsylvania, earning memberships in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and consistently high ratings from Avvo.com, Best Lawyers in America and Pennsylvania Super Lawyers.
Michael J. McDonald is Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) in Civil Trial Law and Pretrial Law, has been selected to the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for the last 15 years and is also a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers. Malcolm L. MacGregor is recognized as a Top Lawyer in the United States by Best Lawyers in America, has been selected to the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers every year since its inclusion, and is also a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers. Terrence R. Nealon, Jr., is also recognized as a Top Lawyer in the United States by Best Lawyers in America, has been selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine and has been named to the Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
For more information on our attorneys, click on the links below.
A Commitment To Community Involvement
Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined experience in advocating for plaintiffs, and each is a deeply involved community member.
- We contribute to as many local festivities, activities and organizations as we can and participate in many.
- Our attorneys take on significant pro bono work each year.
- Attorney McDonald has served on the board of governors of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation. Additionally, he is a member of the Lackawanna Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association of the Middle District of Pennsylvania Chapter and the Northeastern Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
- Attorney MacGregor is a past president of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Lackawanna Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association of the Middle District of Pennsylvania Chapter and the Northeastern Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
- Attorney Nealon serves on the Alumni Board of Governors for Scranton Preparatory School and the Auxiliary Board/Development Committee for United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- All of our attorneys are consistent mentors and presenters to other attorneys through other regional bar associations.
Our law firm is a family, and we work hard to take care of the serious legal issues you and your family face together. Please read more about our talented team.
Please also be sure to access the learning tools and forms we offer to help you understand more about your injuries, treatment options, and the law and rules governing your case.
Responsive To Our Clients 24/7
We understand your every concern. We are here for you, and we have the resources to make things right. Place your legal burdens on our shoulders, and allow yourself to focus on recovery.
Please call us at 570-209-8893, or send us an email to request a free consultation with one of our attorneys. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no legal fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict in your favor.